D: Well I like Gimlets, and the mission to work through the St-Germain is continuing, so French Gimlet! It’s a Gimlet with St-Germain to replace the sweetness in Lime Cordial!
- 2 parts gin or vodka [I used gin]
- 1 part St-Germain
- 1/2 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- Martini glass
- Add ingredients to a shaker full of ice
- Pour into a Martini glass
- Garnish with a lime twist if desired
D: Like the previous St-Germain variations, oddly great. The Elderflower adds a lot to the drink (since a Gimlet really does just taste like gin and lime), and there’s extra sweetness since the St-Germain is so sweet. It’s really good, I ended up even making a second one, which I rarely do. A great drink.